We hung out in Cornwall CT again with friends, and my boys were inspired to jump into the lake on New Year’s Day. I don’t quite understand this tradition, but they like it (and my husband has done the Polar Bear Club at Coney Island before so .. this one is more manageable for the kids it seems).
I’m not really a resolution person, but some things came to mind that I’d like to try to practice this year (no pressure, I’ll just try!)
– remember what great “partners in crime” me and my husband are to each other
– stop cleaning the house so much!
– have more dinner parties cuz hey, they’re fun
– don’t bark at the kids; no sense in making their day stink too..
– have patience
– stop eating and drinking things that just taste ‘eh’. If it’s scrumptious, then pig out and enjoy.
Here are some Jan 1 moments via our instagram feed: