photos from ohhappyday.com
Since we’ve had a couple warm days this week I must admit, I wasn’t perusing blogs like I usually do. But these little gems did catch my eye and I had to share. Have a great weekend!
– Zoe is so into watching flowers bloom this season, I’d love to make her this hat.
– A dad does hair with a vacuum. I could’ve used this for Zoe’s dance recital!
– Performance art meets soliciting on the subway. This is hilarious!
– Pretty little girl’s room.
– A very cool consignment shop in Virginia.
– Have your heard of quilling? Amazing!
– Cutest pinterest page ever of kid’s stuff.
– Time to build this in our garden – our kids would love it.
– Can’t wait to take Ezra to this fuel efficient car show. (Thanks Jill!)