I feel like my quest for Beautiful Things has been hampered lately by chasing kids, their schedules, an upcoming ballet recital, a huge homework packet … you know the mamma drill. But I did manage to find some things that evoke spring before frolicking with the kids (both of them, now that Ezra has some time off from school finally).
– Favorite spring picture books.
– Some beautiful spring colors and eggs (for Passover or Easter or just as a symbol of renewal.)
– More lovely lively colors to take my head out of winter.
– It’s fascinating to see children around the world with their favorite things.
– And just cute kids in general, on film, saying some great stuff (love the one about Valentine’s Day!)
– A great lunch option, I’m about to Google whether or not bulgur wheat is kosher for Passover.
– What do to with your cherry tomatoes when they go past their prime.
– Pretty macaroons!
– Do you remember when Banana Republic Merchandise looked like this?
– A kosher-for-Passover treat and favorite at our house.