Today is Ezra’s 100th Day of School – a day that is celebrated by kids making a poster of 100 things, and presenting it at school. It was kind of hysterical seeing a sea of small kids practically sailing to school this morning with their large poster boards in hand, the cold wind pushing them along. I wish I had time this a.m. to photograph Ezra’s poster of a brain bursting with 100 star stickers, his ‘one new thing learned each day’. But alas, the a.m. is too frantic and crazy for me to remember to pull out a camera.
Instead I think this photo says it all. Last week Ezra climbed to the top of the ‘spider web’ (as he calls it) in his old school. It use to terrify him to do this. He was so proud. Really – where does the time go? I know it’s such a cliche but they really do grow so fast.
And because it’s Friday and because I’m still obsessed with teepees, making things of cardboard, and having fun indoors while it’s cold – here’s our weekly list of beautiful things:
– Got a big box? Make an indoor slide.
– Turn that old dress into a teepee!
– So much beautiful wood… look at that headboard.
– I love these painted floors
– Amazing hats, and the studio – don’t you just want to live in there?
– Some fun photos of my old neighborhood.
– An amazing discovery – nanny turned photographer who left gorgeous photos behind.
– Stylish rebels: best dressed men ever.