Photo from crazybeautifulnature.wordpress
Well I’m getting this post out a little late today because I spent the day doing a bulletin board for Ezra’s school, and have plunged back into full time mommy-hood due to changes at work. The snow is already starting to blanket our sidewalks and streets and we are buckling down for a movie night, shabbat dinner, and a quiet weekend that might just include sledding and snowman making (we hope). Meanwhile, these are a few of our favorite things:
– Thank you SO MUCH for all your votes. I cannot believe we hovered so close to the top of apartmenttherapy’s Best Family & Kids blog category. I’m so happy – and meanwhile do check out some of the other contenders; some beautiful DIY and parenting ideas, along with some amazing photography.
– I’m hoping we wake to this tomorrow morning!
– If you get outside, check out Moon Over Manhattan this weekend.
– If we are stuck indoors again this weekend we will be making lots of blanket forts. Here are some tee-pees to inspire you.
– Are the kids always bugging you for your iphone? Turn it into a cool science project.
– This post shows photos that I remember pouring over when I was very young… now you can see where my love of magazines comes from?
– I’ll have to make this amazing rosemary popcorn for our movie night.
– I love these.
– This blog has the greatest Valentine’s Day ideas …
– And thank you Beautiful Mess for compiling even more!