Ezra is reading his 3D book on Monster Trucks, excited that he and a friend will go to the Monster Truck Jam this weekend. I worry about the noise, and his ears … but he is over the moon. And I’m looking forward to having an evening of tea party and princess movie watching with my main girl Zoe.
Enjoy the weekend everyone, and meanwhile here are some of our favorite things from perusing our favorite sites:
– This yummy brunch is making me yearn for warmer days.
– Here’s a fun kid activity to do while indoors – some science with food coloring.
– The dry version of our food coloring project will be this – great powder photos!
– Speaking of cardboard reuse, my kids consider this clever little guy to be a cardboard rockstar.
– Our neighbor from Just Arting Around created a fabric using her own fingerprints!
– A very cool sushi-themed birthday party.
– Mmmmmm some delicious takes on kale. Clearly our foodie neighbors are as home bound as we are, but they are eating well.
– Need some kosher stuffed potato skins for Superbowl Sunday?